How to Get Started
- Turn the oscilloscope on with the “power” button, before you start a measurement.
- Operate the device as you would use a real one. You can attach (virtual) cables, turn wheels, move switches and push buttons, combine signals with the “Dual” and “Add” functions and more.
- If you own a sound card, turn your speakers on, because the simulation contains the original sounds of switches and wheels.
- with DSL ca. 10 s
- with 2 ISDN channels ca. 40 s
- with a 56 K modem ca. 1 min. 30 s
- with a 28.8 modem ca. 3 min.
The simulation features context sensitive help. To obtain help, doubleclick a wheel or button.